Niranjan Shah has worked on some exciting projects in Chicago, Illinois. “The Second City” is one of the most bustling cities in America and is located right in the heart of the continental United States. As such, Chicago is a hub for travel and has a massive airport to support the traffic.
Niranjan Shah Helps Chicago O'Hare Airport Modification - Photo Provided by USGS Under Creative Commons Licensing
In 2008 alone it had over 881,566 aircraft operations – an average of over 2,400 per day. Some modifications were needed and when the time came, Niranjan Shah and his company, Globetrotters Incorporated, helped with operations and management services for the new international terminal and runway design. This is one of the larger scale projects that Niranjan Shah and his team has worked on.
Niranjan Shah has been in the technology and engineering field for over two and a half decades and has accomplished many things over those 25 years. He’s done so not just in this country but is well known as a brilliant engineering all over the world. His efforts at helping to construct and build amazing structures have been matched with humanitarian work and charitable efforts for millions of people. At Globetrotters Engineering Inc (the company that Shah founded), he has worked on many local and large projects that show what Shah can truly accomplish. Some of those projects are as followed:
- Civil Design for McCormick Place Expansion
- Lead Mechanical and Design for Chicago’s Navy Pier
- Architectural Design of Motorola Harvard Facility
- Master Planning of Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
- Economic growth plan for special development areas of the province of South Cotabato/General Santos City, Philippines for the U.S. Agency for International Development
- Technical and management assistance to the Government of Belize, Central American, on Rural Access Roads and Bridges Project
Niranjan Shah has done these projects, and many others, but knowing Mr. Shah’s talents the best is most likely yet to come.